CRISTAL MORPHOLOGIC - SERUM
The cushiony serum combines the power of remodelling micronized tourmaline with collagen stimulator rice peptides. It fills in face volume for a younger face morphology. The wrapping texture locks in water droplets containing the actives. Upon application, the formula rolls under the fingers for an ultra sensorial feeling.
- Fill in face volume
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Firm the skin
ULTRA SENSORIAL CUSHIONY TEXTURE
COLLAGENIC MICRONIZED TOURMALINE
INSPIRED BY FAR INFRARED SCIENCE
Far Infrared are a specific part of the light spectrum. It is known to improve the quality of the epidermis and the structure of the skin.
Described for its far-infrared properties, our precious pink tourmaline comes from Brazil. Derived from the cutting of jewelry stones, tourmaline is micronized into thin particles of less than 20µm in order to incorporate them into our formulas.
REMODELLING COLLAGENIC EFFICACY
The results of our study on skin explants show that the application of tourmaline increases the expression of collagens IV and VII, which play a role in skin tone and resilience.
- : AQUA / WATER / EAU - GLYCERIN - ALCOHOL DENAT. - PANTHENOL - PENTYLENE GLYCOL - DIMETHICONE - DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL - POLYSORBATE 20 - PHENOXYETHANOL - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - SODIUM HYALURONATE - MADECASSOSIDE - AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE - TOURMALINE - HYDROXYPROPYL TETRAHYDROPYRANTRIOL - HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID - CAPRYLOYL SALICYLIC ACID - XANTHAN GUM - PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE - PROPYLENE GLYCOL - ADENOSINE - CITRIC ACID - ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER - HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN - MANGANESE GLUCONATE - MAGNESIUM GLUCONATE - LIMONENE - CITRONELLOL - LINALOOL - CI 14700 / RED 4 - TOCOPHEROL - PARFUM / FRAGRANCE
How to use
Apply every morning and evening on a cleansed and tonified skin as first step of the remodelling protocol.
Apply 2-3 pumps of serum and spread it between the hands.
- Glide the hands on the cheeks, followed by neck application, pressing the serum into the skin.
- Press and slide the heal of the palm across the browbones in a butterfly motion for a final lift.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 twice.